You art most likely wondering what stokastiske spekulationer means: it means случайные размышления.
(it is in deuce foreign languages if you couldn't guess that). But the catch is this: you must tell me what the two languages are (in the comments) without looking it up.
Now that was fun! I will just type events that happened lately or a very very long time ago as they pop in my head.
#1 Youth Group tonight: We watched Deus non est mortuus (extra credit)
#2 Helicopter hack: I took apart two RC helicopters with separate problems (controller and helicopter rotors (respectively)), and stuck soldered and poked around till I got it working. As of now it is not working properly (will have to try to fix it.)\
Photos courtesy of Joseph
#3: NEW COUCH!!!!!!!
#4: lego helicopter
Katherine wants me to get off. BLAME HER FOR ALL OF MY BLOGGING INSUFFICIENCIES,
(rant over)
Peace 'n' Joy,
Johnathan
(it is in deuce foreign languages if you couldn't guess that). But the catch is this: you must tell me what the two languages are (in the comments) without looking it up.
Now that was fun! I will just type events that happened lately or a very very long time ago as they pop in my head.
#1 Youth Group tonight: We watched Deus non est mortuus (extra credit)
#2 Helicopter hack: I took apart two RC helicopters with separate problems (controller and helicopter rotors (respectively)), and stuck soldered and poked around till I got it working. As of now it is not working properly (will have to try to fix it.)\
Photos courtesy of Joseph
#3: NEW COUCH!!!!!!!
#4: lego helicopter
| #5 Corn Fest Entry |
| #6 Cheddar-Jack |
| Fire-smiles |
| Marshmellow |
| A dove (or Angel) |
| Company Aytch |
| A random pi I made |
(rant over)
Peace 'n' Joy,
Johnathan
No comments:
Post a Comment